JD Bug Scooters have created what they believe to be the best Commuter Scooter they have ever produced.
The JD Bug PRO Commute 185 Scooter is the only scooter to feature their new Dual Bearing System meaning this scooter offers a longer and faster ride than any other scooter in the range. The massive 200mm 82a SHR Wheels are equipped with the new Dual Bearing System which allows for each wheel to have 4 bearings rather than the standard 2 and so long trips are completed with absolute ease and more comfortably than ever before.
Ergonomically designed to help prevent unnecessary curvature of the spine, JD Bug have given the MS185 a lower footplate than similar models and combined with a higher handlebar height offering riders of all ages and heights the most comfortable of rides. When combined these features help to promote a better posture by aiding you in finding a comfortable riding position and it also allows you to be more aware of your surroundings.
Taking this scooter on public transport or packing in the boot of a car is no problem as it folds down quickly and easily with a NEW single lever mechanism that also incorporates the integrated Stand Feature
- NEW Dual Bearing System for a Faster, Longer, Smoother Ride
- NEW Sleek Design taken from our popular e-Scooter Range
- Single Lever Folding Mechanism that folds quickly and easily with a single lever perfect for hopping on or off public transport.
- Integrated Stand
- Bigger, Faster 200mm 82a wheels with Speed Hubs and Chrome Abec 5 Bearings
- Designed Specifically for Commuting to School, College or Work
- Ergonomically designed to reduce stress on the lower back when scooting.
- Height adjustable handle bars ranging from 74cm to a maximum height of 106cm meaning that this is a great scooter for both adults and children.
- 100mm Soft Foam Grips with Bar Ends
- Full GripTape
- Rear flex fender brake to bring you to slow and controlled stop.
- Maximum rider weight up to 100kg (220 lbs).
- For Ages 8+
JD BUG PRO Commute 185 Scooter - Black/Red
Buying on StartSkating is simple and easy.
Select goods to begin your hassle free order.
Enter name, delivery address & contact phone number.
That’s it, job done.
Should we have a query preventing your order proceeding we will email you directly. You have to reply within 24 hours to avoid a refund being automatically processed.
Exchanges & Refunds
Should you wish to return your order for refund or exchange the size, here’s what we ask you to do:
Please return within 30 days.
Make sure goods are undamaged.
If possible, use the original packaging.
Pay the return shipping charge.
We'll ship back exchanges to you, FOC.
Should the goods be faulty, not as described or the wrong item altogether, then it is StartSkating’s responsibility to pay the return shipping cost. When you request a refund, please understand we must have the returned goods in our possession before the refund can be processed.
Got a question?
Don’t hold back, we’re here to help.